Regal London has been granted permission for the creation of two additional storeys since the original plans and CGI in 2021.
Watford’s Business says this is the ‘most significant office development in decades’ gets green light.
It is super-green and sustainable too and is one of the first offices in the UK to be awarded an extensive array of sustainability credentials.
In the following image we had in 2021, it actually already shows 10. Ref: 17/00470/FULM
– VRF Air Conditioning
– Fully Accessible Raised Floors
– Low Energy LED Lighting
– 4x 17-Person Lifts
– Gender Neutral and Disabled WCs on Each Floor
– 150 On-Site Parking Spaces – 58 Spaces with EV Charging, 50% of which will be active and 50% will be passive
– Secure Bike Spaces
– Changing Rooms with Showers and Lockers
– Impressive Reception & Business Lounge
– Gym and Fitness Suite with Changing Rooms
– Ground Floor Café
– Rooftop Café and Terrace
Paul Eden, Co-Founder of Regal London said:
“I’m thrilled that Watford Borough Council has recognised that the Regal London customary design excellence and quality will serve to enhance the town centre and is attracting occupiers to this prime office location.”